Central Florida Woodturners club update for December 2021.
- There will be no meeting or Christmas party this year.
- We plan to have regular monthly meetings in 2022 at Woodcraft, as usual, possibly with zoom broadcasts available as well.
- We need members to volunteer to do live demos at our meetings. Pleaseemail me directly to discuss. All topics and ideas are welcome.
I’d like to start a new feature on our website and newsletter that introduces club members to everyone. We might know each others names and faces, but what do we really know about each other? If you’d like to participate, please answer the following questions and any additional info you’d like to share and email them directly to me. Also, please include a clear photo of yourself (preferably at the lathe or with your turnings).
– Name, Age, City
– When did you start turning and what do you enjoy turning?
– What is/was your professional background?
– Do you have any interesting stories about something you turned, either while turning or afterword when
sharing it with others?
– What tree species of wood do you like turning the most, and why?
– What does your family think of your turning?
– What has been a woodturning struggle for you?
– What’s your woodturning super power, where do you excel the most?
You get the idea. Share anything you’d like. Until January, all the best to you.
Central Florida Woodturners