Why become a CFWT Member?
At the monthly meetings…there are:
- Demonstrations by re-known woodturners and master turners
- Members’ show-and-tell
- Exchange of ideas, tips, and adventures in woodturning
- Occasional wood raffles with plenty of new wood each month
- Library of books and DVDs about wood and woodturning
- Most of all friendship and camaraderie!
Other member benefits:
- Email notifications when free wood becomes available
- Monthly newsletter
- CFWT website and Facebook page
- Club projects
- Club get togethers
- Member discounts at two local woodworking stores
If you’d like to join Central Florida Woodturners (or renew your annual membership), download and fill out the membership application by clicking here.
The completed application and membership dues can be brought to the next monthly club meeting, delivered to a club board member personally, mailed to the address at the bottom of the form. You may also pay your dues by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button below.
YOUTH MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
If you are under the age of 18 and would like to join Central Florida Woodturners Club, download and fill out the YOUTH membership application by clicking here.
The PARENT/GUARDIAN of the YOUTH APPLICANT must also sign the completed application. The membership dues can be brought to the next monthly club meeting, delivered to a club board member personally, or mailed to the address at the bottom of the form.
Our club meets on the 3rd Thursday of each Month at 7:00PM at the Woodcraft of Orlando store located at 8155 S US Hwy 17 92, Casselberry, FL 32730
WEDNESDAY (NIGHT) GROUP
Turning at Danny’s place has resumed with one hard and fast requirement:
ALL participants must be fully vaccinated against COVID.
Please understand that Danny has graciously opened his shop, with his tools, equipment, and supplies to the members of the Central Florida Woodturners and for the health of him and his family he insists that no unvaccinated people may attend.